"In service of the song..."
ARTIST MANAGEMENT :: BRAND DEVELOPMENT :: MUSIC PRODUCTION AND PRODUCER SERVICES :: BRAND INTEGRATION AND SPONSORED REVENUE FINANCING :: TOUR MANAGEMENT :: PUBLICITY :: MERCHANDISE1680 Entertainment truly shreds the traditional Music Row business model with a highly specialized and personal focus on not just the management of the company's artists, but the strategic, long-term growth and sustainability of 1680 artists' business interests. The company seamlessly leverages the strength of its sister division, 1680PR (Albuquerque Studios: Breaking Bad, Due Date, Let Me In, Marvel's The Avengers), in an interdisciplinary fashion to ensure the success and market longevity of its interests and investments. The 1680 roster of past and present associates, session artists, and clients includes a select group of established and emerging artists, hit songwriters, and music producers:
- Bill Miller - Multiple GRAMMY® Award-winning Native American artist, activist, speaking talent
- Rodney Dillard and The Dillards - Legendary "Father of Country Rock" and GRAMMY®-nominated IBMA Hall of Fame Inductees
- Jeff Gilkinson - GRAMMY® Award-nominated (with Tom T. Hall) songwriter, legendary multi-instrumentalist, performing artist
- Jon Vezner - GRAMMY® Award-winning songwriter, performing artist, producer, and speaking talent
- Flo Rida - Multiple GRAMMY® Award-nominated recording artist
- The Roosevelts - National indie-rock act
- Jonathan Brown - Fingerstyle guitar virtuoso and recording artist (NASHVILLE TV series, Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame)
- Travis Meadows - Hit songwriter (Jake Owen, Dierks Bentley, Blackberry Smoke, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Wynonna, Eric Church), Solo Artist
1680 Entertainment shall always remain "in service of the song." While our slogan "Damn Good American Music" may seem ambiguous with a hint of our inherently 1680-branded, maverick attitude, "good music" ought to be shared with the world. For us, the song - and everything about it - comes first: how it is crafted, developed, recorded, distributed, sold, and performed.An American Indian-owned company - honor, integrity, authenticity, and fraternity define 1680's philosophy.